Kentucky Employment Law and Workforce Planning
An integral part of Johnson & Repasky, PLLC's service to our business clients is our Kentucky employment law practice. We focus on serving the needs of the small to medium-sized businesses that provide jobs from five to 500+ employees. We have experience in a diverse array of industries, and recognize that every business has a unique personality and culture that requires more than a boilerplate approach to employee management to assure its success.
Our employment practice is focused on the prevention of claims by employees, particularly in the areas of sexual harassment and other forms of discrimination. Also, when claims are filed, we offer our business clients extensive defense experience before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights, and in state and federal courts.
Our attorneys have broad experience that makes us your best choice for addressing the daily employment questions, and those unlikely, but inevitable, employee challenges that occur in any company. Among our areas of experience are:
- Strategic planning to address staffing requirements;
- Drafting contacts for employment, compensation plans, and non-compete agreements;
- Benefits planning including regulations under the Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare);
- Regulatory counseling and compliance including wage and hour regulations, overtime calculation, and unemployment insurance;
- Occupational Safety and Health compliance;
- Drafting of customized personnel manuals and employee handbooks; and
- Drafting anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies and conducting the training required to make them legal.
Johnson & Repasky, PLLC has extensive experience in the prevention of employee claims of sexual harassment, gender harassment, racial discrimination, religious discrimination, and other alleged violations of civil rights by employees.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you.
« Back To Areas of Practice